Forward Pharma A/S (“FWP”) may process some of your personal data when you visit www.forward-pharma.com (the “Website”).
You can find details on the processing of your personal data when using the Website, including the type of personal data processed and the purpose of the processing, by following this link.
In most cases, FWP is the data controller of your personal data. Our details are as follows:
Forward Pharma A/S
CVR no. 28865880
Østergade 24A, 1.
1100 Copenhagen C
As a data subject, you enjoy certain rights under regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”). You may exercise these rights by writing to us at: info [at] forward-pharma [dot] com.
Your rights include the following:
- The right to right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and certain information (right of access).
- The right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement (right to rectification).
- The right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay. We shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where certain grounds apply (right to erasure/right to be forgotten).
- The right, in certain situations, to restrict processing so that personal data, with the exception of storage, may only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State (right to restriction of processing).
- The right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us (right to data portability).
- The right, in certain situations, to object to our processing of your personal data (right to object).
We do not base any decision about the processing of your personal data, which may produce legal effects or similarly significantly affect you, on automated individual decision-making (profiling).
We may demand to be provided with relevant identification in connection with your exercise of the above-mentioned rights.
For more information on your rights, see the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines describing the data subject’s rights on www.datatilsynet.dk.
You may file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with our processing of your personal data. You can find the contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency on www.datatilsynet.dk.
This information is subject to irregular updates.
Updated: January 2021.